Saturday, November 17, 2007

Tulisan cantik, tulisan buruk

Memang ada benarnya kata-kata Gandhi di dalam buku autobiografinya: "I do not know whence I got the notion that good handwriting was not a necessary part of education, but I retained it until I went to England. When later, especially in South Africa, I saw the beautiful handwriting of lawyers and young men born and educated in South Africa, I was ashamed of myself and repented of my neglect. I saw that bad handwriting should be regarded as a sign of an imperfect education. I tried later to improve mine, but it was too late . I could never repair the neglect of my youth . Let every young man and woman be warned by my example, and understand that good handwriting is a necessary part of education. I am now of opinion that children should first be taught the art of drawing before learning how to write. Let the child learn his letters by observation as he does different objects, such as flowers, birds, etc., and let him learn handwriting only after he has learnt to draw objects. He will then write a beautifully formed hand."

Semalaman tak tidur menanda kertas peperiksaan akhir. Memang sah kata-kata Gandhi. Rata-ratanya yang buruk tulisan memang dapat markah yang rendah, dan sudah tentu yang cantik tulisannya dapat markah penuh. Tentunya yang membaca dan menanda inilah yang sakit kepala!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

waaa...betul ke ni.. seramnya. tapi rasanya tulisan saya ok kot, jadi mesti dapat markah penuh kan?? hehe...

Khairusy Syakirin Has-Yun said...

betul..ini bukan main-main...betul

Anonymous said...

Aku tak setuju la..kebanyakan doktor tulisannya pun buruk..

shazwani.mansor said...

Hehe....nice post sir...tp....memang scaring ar sir...btw, slmt berpuasa & slmt ari gayer sir...