Saturday, October 3, 2009

Buku terbaru dari River Cottage


Buku Hugh terbaru akan terbit pada 5 Oktober 2009 nanti. River Cottage Everyday, menurut Hugh dalam portal River Cottagenya:

As Hugh says I make no prior assumptions about where you shop, what you may or may not know about growing vegetables or keeping livestock, whether you can tell the difference between a swede and turnip, or know what to do with a belly of pork and a breast of lamb. Instead, I’ll show you easy and confidence-inspiring ways with cuts of meat, types of fish and other ingredients you may not have tried before. And I’ll offer you new approaches that I hope will breathe new life to familiar staples, like rice, spuds, beans, and your daily bread.

Above all, I intend to tempt you irresistibly towards a better life with food, with a whole raft of recipes that I think you will love. I hope some of them will become your absolute favourites, and the favourites of your dear friends and beloved family. I hope that the dishes you like best will infiltrate and influence your cooking, giving you increased confidence and fresh ideas. In short, I hope that before long, cooking simple and delicious food from the best seasonal ingredients becomes second nature and first priority for you, not just once in a while, but every day.”

No comments: